Birmingham, AL 35203
Born and raised in Alabama, the youngest of five children, Mark Petro has represented injured victims across the country for more than 28 years. He obtained his B.A. degree from the University of Alabama in 1986 and his law degree from Cumberland School of Law in 1989. Throughout his career, Mark has represented over 1000 individuals seriously injured as a result of automobile accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, on the job injuries, worker’s compensation claims, slip and fall injuries, medical negligence, nursing home negligence, defective products and medications. He has built a reputation for being the go-to guy to get claims handled in an efficient manner, so you can get what you deserve sooner rather than later.
During his spare time Mark enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing golf, reading, and watching Alabama football and basketball games. He is the father of two beautiful daughters, Carlee and Allee, who he adores. Mark is also the author of the book, The Truth About Personal Injury In Alabama: Secrets Insurance Companies Don’t Want You To Know. Request your free copy!
Since 1996, he has received the highest possible ranking for a practicing attorney, an “AV” rating by Martindale Hubbell. The rating takes into consideration the standard of professional ability in the area where the lawyer practices, the attorney’s expertise, nature of practice, and qualifications relevant to the practice of law. It signifies that the lawyer has reached the heights of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest level of skill and integrity.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice include:
- Alabama Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of AL
- United States District Court for the Middle District of AL
- United States District Court for the Southern District of AL
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Middle District of PA
- United States District Court for the Western District of PA
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina