Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have sustained serious personal injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Birmingham, Alabama, you may need skilled legal representation to help you win your case. A specialized motor vehicle accident lawyer at Petro Law Firm can discuss the facts and circumstances of your case with you, negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf, and litigate your case through the Alabama court system, if necessary. If you hire us to represent you in your injury claim, we will handle your property damage claim and med-pay claim for FREE.
Find out what everyone should know before talking to the insurance adjuster, hiring an attorney or signing any forms. Request a FREE copy of Mr. Petro’s book: The Truth About Personal Injury Claims In Alabama: Secrets The Insurance Companies Don’t Want You To Know.
“Mark Petro was a Godsend. We had a great professional relationship. He always exhibited a personal interest in me which I found refreshing. I have recommended Petro law to a friend and given the opportunity will do so again.” Ronald Carpenter
Yes, You Could Be Entitled to Compensation
Motor vehicle accidents occur every day in Birmingham Alabama, and a knowledgeable car accident lawyer may be able to assist you with your case. It goes without saying that when car accidents happen, serious injuries can result. The causes of Alabama motor vehicle accidents range from poor weather conditions to driver negligence. Whatever the cause, however, it is often not the injured victim who is at fault.
“When we got into a car accident, Mark Petro took great care of us & got our settlement quickly. He kept us updated on our case & made sure we understood what was going on. He’s a great person & wonderful attorney. I would definitely recommend him.” Emily Gaines
Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
Petro Law Firm can represent you in any of the following types of motor vehicle accident cases:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Multi-vehicle collisions
- Truck accidents
- Car rollover cases
- Accidents where the at fault driver is uninsured
- Accidents where the at fault driver has low limits in insurance coverage
If you have been a victim of any of these types of accidents, don’t hesitate to reach out. Contact Petro Law Firm at (205) 327-8311 for a Complimentary, 30 minute, Motor Vehicle Injury Claim Strategy Session. A $200 value.
Steps to Take Following a Motor Vehicle Accident
If you have been the victim of a Birmingham car accident, you should take the following steps:
- Remain at the scene of the accident until the police tell you it is safe to leave.
- Call 9-1-1 (i.e. police and paramedics).
- Exchange insurance information with all of the other drivers who were involved in the accident.
- Never admit full or partial responsibility to anyone at the accident scene.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and property damage (both to your vehicle and any other vehicles involved in the collision).
- If you are injured it is important that you seek immediate follow-up medical care at a hospital or urgent care facility. Do not delay seeking medical treatment.
- Be clear and concise about your injuries, pain levels, and symptoms when discussing them with police, EMTs, and emergency room personnel. It is important that you never exaggerate your injuries and that you never downplay your injuries. Always be truthful.
- Follow through with all of the emergency room doctor’s treatment recommendations, including seeking additional medical treatment and/or following up with a specialist or primary care physician.
- Treat thoroughly and consistently for your injuries. Do not over-treat and be sure to avoid long gaps in treatment. Always follow your doctor’s orders. Do not “discharge yourself” from care at a treatment facility.
Contact a Birmingham, Alabama Car Accident Lawyer Today for a Complimentary, 20 Minute, Car Accident Injury Claim Strategy Session. A $200 VALUE.
If you have sustained serious injuries in a Birmingham motor vehicle accident, a car accident lawyer from Petro Law Firm can file a claim on your behalf. We will fight to obtain a favorable settlement offer from the insurance company. If a good settlement offer is not forthcoming, our lawyers are not afraid to litigate your case or take it to trial. You may not even need a lawyer for your legal issue, but we are here to help.
Petro Law Firm in Birmingham, AL is ready and willing to advocate for you throughout your personal injury case. You can contact a car accident lawyer at our firm by calling (205) 327-8311 for a Complimentary , 30 minute, Car Accident Injury Claim Strategy Session. A $200 Value.